Carré Mega Volume Tweezer
This product is currently sold out.
Send your fans into another dimension with the Carré Mega Volume Tweezer.
It’s no secret that the right tweezer can facilitate the execution of a perfect set - and our ever growing collection has one to cover every angle.
Elegant and dripping in liquid black, our lightweight and precise Mega Volume tweezers perform effortlessly with the slightest tension.
Fabricated with highly durable Japanese surgical grade steel, angled at 90º, this sexy little number is perfectly suited to create the perfect Mega Volume fan.
Each tweezer is hand crafted and hand tested for pinpoint control and flush blade closure. Hand testing is performed with 0.03 15D fans, 0.05 10D fans and 0.07 9D fans for the highest accuracy.
As a result of our hand testing quality control process, which optimizes the elusive “sweet spot” and ensures the highest quality and consistency, the availability of our tweezers are limited.
* Please note: Each and every tweezer is rigorously hand tested by Master Lash Artists in California. A lot of effort goes into this process to ensure that each tweezer that is shipped out is of the highest quality and utmost precision. Please take the necessary time to familiarize yourself with the manipulation of these tweezers. They are tools for experienced artists and can take practice to achieve the perfect pickup.
Please be advised all Mega Volume tweezers sales are final.
- Finish: Jetblack plasma
- Angle: 90º
- Length: 11 cm
- Width: 1 cm
- Weight: 0.6 oz
- Tension: Medium
- Suitable for sterilization by autoclave
- Intended for: Volume and MegaVolume
- Follow this two-step process to ensure that your tools are safe for reuse. First, clean off any debris or residue with alcohol or acetone wipe. Second, fully immerse tweezers with EPA approved disinfectant and let air dry prior to next use.
- Do not immerse tweezers in acetone, bleach or any ammonia-based solvents as this can dull the finish.
- Do not leave tweezers immersed in disinfectant for extended periods.
- Store in a sterile and closed container after sanitation.
- Protective storage is recommended to preserve precision and integrity of the tweezer
* Note: Do not use these tweezers to remove strip from lash trays or from lash tiles.