Kaio Black Adhesive
This product is currently sold out.
Don’t let the shade fool you, Kaio doesn’t exist in Omnia’s shadow. It’s a star in its own right.
With the same quick setting, lightning fast drying time, Kaio provides superior hold and long-lasting retention. This bonding agent is specifically formulated to be versatile in a wide range of environments it provides ease of use well suited for intermediate and advanced artists alike. Kaio undergoes a double-purification process to reduce toxicity as well as reduce skin irritation and allergic response.
- Format: 10ml/0.34 fl oz.
- Humidity range: 25 - 60% (Optimal humidity 30-55%)
- Temperature range: 69°F - 75°F (Optimal temperature 71°F to 74°F)
- <15% humidity: 4-5 seconds (reduced possibility of optimal polymerization for longer hold)
- 15-20% humidity: 2-3 seconds
- 20-30% humidity: 2 - 3 seconds
- 30-55% humidity: 1 second
- >55% humidity: immediate to 0.5 seconds (reduced possibility of optimal polymerization for longer hold)
- Retention: When applied in optimal environment, on clean lashes and maintained with adequate aftercare, the expected retention is 4-5 weeks.
- Viscosity: Medium
- Color: Seamless black
- Bond: Strong, semi-flexible structure
- Latex free, humidity resistant and water resistant post-polymerization
- Fumes: Minimal. Working in high temperature, high humidity environments increases fume intensity.
- Unopened bottles: 5-6 months
- Opened bottles:
- Full time lash artists (12+ clients/week): replace bottles every 23 days
- Part time lash artists (5-10 clients/week): replace bottle every 4-5 weeks)
- Occasional use (<5 clients/week): replace bottle every 5-6 weeks)
* Revoläshion does not recommend “stocking up” on more than 5 bottles of adhesive at a time, to avoid the use of expired adhesive.
* Proper storage increases shelf life. See details below.
- Unopened bottles: Stored in the fridge in an air-tight container with silica. Allow 45-60 minutes for adhesive to reach room temperature and shake vigorously prior to use.
- Opened bottles: Store in an air-tight container or original zip packaging with silica. Keep away from heaters, direct sunlight and open flames. Do not leave glue in any uncontrolled environment such as your car.
- Keep nozzle clean and replace if necessary (every bottle comes with 2 nozzles and glue pin). Do not wipe nozzle with tissue, paper towel or any wet materials. Recommended cleaning method is a lint-free, cotton-free wipe or makeup sponge.
- Close nozzle tightly after every use to avoid extended exposure to oxygen and moisture.
- Shake 20-30 seconds prior to dispensing glue droplet.
- Replace glue droplet every 20-30 minutes
- Can be used for both classic and volume lashing.
- For professional use only. Customer is responsible for following state regulations with respect to licensing and certification. Use with extreme caution and care.
- Can only be used when eyes are fully closed. Not intended for self-application.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Combustible: Keep away from open flames. Keep away from heat sources > 95°F. Avoid all contact with any cotton fibers/sheets/disposable as this interaction can cause combustion.
- Revoläshion does not endorse the use of glue rings or glue holders/palettes placed on the client’s forehead. Adhesive should be as far away as possible from both technician’s and client’s airways to minimize inhalation of rising fumes.
- Adhesives should only be utilized in well ventilated, humidity/temperature controlled environments to minimize exposure to fumes.