We do have very high expectations for our Revo babes so please make sure to go through the qualifications listed below prior to applying for this program.
- For starters, a killer Instagram is a must! Our Society Member ’s distinguish themselves with Instagram pages that showcase
- Crisp and evocative photos of their work
- Having a page that is dedicated mostly to the business of lashing rather than a mainly personal blog type page. Personal posts are more than welcome, but the pages primary focus should be on the business in question.
- Maintaining a professional presentation on social media that excludes offensive, vulgar, discriminatory language or depictions.
- A defined and cohesive aesthetic. Branding is not a prerequisite, but is considered a plus.
- A healthy engagement that can be considered more or less proportional to the number of followers of the page.
- Our top-tier discount applied directly to all Society Members ’ purchases.
- Our top-tier discount on one (1) Revoläshion course
- A substantial and customized welcome kit
- Regular features on Revoläshion’s Instagram, Facebook as well as listing on Revoläshion.com
- Opportunity to attend any Revoläshion-hosted events or conferences with discounted VIP access.
- Opportunity to work with Revoläshion at trade shows with free access to the shows.
- Access to trial of new products prior to general release to the public.
- Access to the Revo Collective Forum which is open to all Revo Society Members, Revo Pro Elite members and Revo Premier Salons.
- Access to the Exclusiv e Revo Society Forum which includes direct and consistent communication as well as shared professional resources between all Society Members, Revoläshion executives as well as the CEO of the company (Ilona Alidzaeva).
- Signing bonus of 10 000 points under the RevoRewards Program.